Day 9 - Crashtastic

So I had a proper crash the morning of day 9. I made the mistake of turning off the alarm and going back to sleep until the next scheduled alarm woke me (6 hours later). Things had been going well up until this point; I was beginning to feel tired when the naps were coming around and actually sleeping during them (although not deeply yet) and feeling generally OK during the day. After the crash I had trouble going to sleep during the nap time.

Hopefully this has not set me back too much and I can recover the rhythm in the next couple of days. I recall I had a couple of crashes with the Uberman that were much worse. With the exception of the crash I am down to 5 hours a day.

No appreciable differences on the mental tests. Note - I'm currently on day 11, this is a retrospective blog post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Development in a Post-Agile World

Comments

Good Code